With the recent rise of fake news and increasingly deceptive marketing techniques, many people are beginning to wonder if the health benefits associated with drinking wine are actually true. Fortunately, the advantages of wine consumption are well documented and widespread as evidenced by the information shown below:
- Increased Longevity: According to a Finnish study of more than 2,400 men over a 29-year timeline, wine drinkers exhibited a 34% lower mortality rate when compared to beer drinkers or those who don’t partake in alcohol consumption at all.
- Decreased Heart Attack Rate: Based on a 16-year-long Harvard study, individuals afflicted with high blood pressure can decrease the likelihood of experiencing a heart attack by more than 30% just by drinking wine from time to
- Decreased Risk of Type 2 Diabetes: Amsterdam’s VU Medical Centre published a study in 2005 that identified a positive relationship between drinking wine and reducing the risk of type 2 diabetes. As a matter of fact, the 12-year study showed that wine drinkers can reduce this risk by more than 30% simply by drinking a moderate amount of wine each week.
- Reduced Chances of Colon Cancer: According to the American Journal of Gastroenterology, moderate wine consumption has been proven to decrease the risk of colon cancer by 45% or more. In this regard, it’s worth noting that red wine drinkers, in particular, demonstrated an even greater reduction in cancer development during the 12-year study.
As you can see by now, the benefits of wine consumption are unquestionable and empirically proven, which is why so many renowned doctors recommend having a glass of red from time to time. But due to the fact that there are so many different wine retailers, suppliers, and manufacturers from which to choose, most people struggle with the task of finding a high-quality wine merchant in this day and age.
How Do I Find a Good Supplier?
If your goal is to find the very best Italian reds, Chardonnays, Merlots, or Kilikanoon strains, you’ll be best served by partnering with a trustworthy online retailer from the onset. Thus, as you scour the Internet for the most reputable retailers, make sure that you look out for the following traits:
- Far-reaching network of family-owned wineries.
- Next-day delivery with no minimum order requirement.
- Free delivery on bulk orders (ideally anything above £175).
- Expert advice offered on a 24/7 basis.
However, if you’d like to skip all of the confusion associated with vetting online organisations, it’s important to note that you can confidently buy KILIKANOON Australian wine from www.htfwines.co.uk. With over 15 years of experience in the industry and thousands of repeat customers served over that timespan, this online retailer has staked its claim on the market as an honest and cost-effective supplier of high-quality wines.
Placing Your Order
Upon visiting the website, you’ll be able to browse through various wines by inputting distinct search filters. So whether you wish to sift through specific vineyards, countries of origin, or predefined bottle categories, you’ll gain immediate access to an incredible assortment of wines. To boot, you’ll also be able to avail yourself of numerous discount bonuses, rewards offers, and expert advice directly through the online portal so what are you waiting for? Order your own bottle or personalised case today!