A perfect blend of no churn ice cream and a chocolate cake. The delicious beauty will surely be loved by you and your family. So, for all the fans of chocolate cakes and ice creams, let’s get started right away with the ingredients and recipe to make this yummilicious hot fudge ice cream cake at home.
1 cup flour
1 large egg
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/4 + 1/8 cup Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup boiling water
3/4 tsp vanilla
Vanilla Ice Cream
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/8 cup milk
1/2 cup sugar
8 oz Cool Whip
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup hot fudge
1/4 – 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips, optional
Additional Hot Fudge, if desired
Recipe / Instructions
For Chocolate Cake
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- Put all dry ingredients in a big bowl and whisk together.
- Include buttermilk, eggs, and vegetable oil to the dry ingredients mixture and blend until smooth.
- Add vanilla to hot boiling water and add this to the mixture.
- Blend at medium speed until smooth.
- Fill two 8-inch baking containers and bake for 26 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes in the container and then invert the cakes on a wire rack to cool off totally.
- Once cooled, cut off cake domes with a blade or spatula to make the cake layers more even.
For Vanilla Ice Cream
- When the cake has cooled, make the ice cream. Mix cream cheese, milk, sugar, and vanilla together in the bowl of a stand blender, or with a hand blender. Blend until all are joined.
- Fold in the cool whip and mini chocolate chips.
- Delicately fold in a half cup hot fudge. Try not to let it mix into the cream cheese blend excessively, or it’ll be chocolate ice cream.
Assembling the Cake
- Line the sides of a 8-inch springform container with baking paper. The baking paper should stand up over the top edge of the container, since the cake will be somewhat taller than your container. (You ought to utilize a similar 8-inch container you utilized for the cake. Not each of the 8-inch containers are the very same size. Your cake needs to fit in this dish.)
- Put the first cake layer in the lower part of your container.
- Top with half of the ice cream.
- Include 1/4 cup of hot fudge and delicately push it into the vanilla ice cream to make more swirl.
- Add the second cake layer to the container.
- Top with the rest of the ice cream.
- Include the rest of 1/4 cup of hot fudge and delicately work it into the vanilla ice cream to make more swirl.
- Refrigerate the ice cream cake for around 7-8 hours or leave overnight.
- Once the ice cream cake is cooled completely, remove it from the container and remove the baking paper.
- Sprinkle with extra hot fudge sauce and frost with whipped cream as you like. The cake is ready to serve!
So, that’s how you make a super yummy and delectable hot fudge ice cream cake at home. Hope you liked the recipe. Try it out at home and tell us if you were successful. If you can’t bake the cake or don’t have the ingredients, avail online cake delivery in Noida, Delhi, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Indore, Bhopal, Gurgaon, or in any other city where you live. Happy eating! Happy baking! Have a good day!