You’ve all seen one of these somewhere and it may be near where you happen to live, or where you work or some place you go to during your time off at the weekend. And, in most cases, the one you know and go to is one which sells and prepares the type of food which is perfect to your wishes.
However, if you’re the type of person who doesn’t get out and about much (They do actually exist) and do all of your cooking at home, there is the remote possibility that you actually may never have seen one! In which case, let take a look at what food trucks all about!
The perfect type of meals on wheels – and the real deal!
Popular food trucks are four wheeled vehicles which prepare a range of popular foods and then sells it (along with drinks also). The type of fare can indeed vary from that of light snacks to full on meals.
- A recent and evolving sector of this popular food and drink market has now turned itself over to specialising in gourmet foods and beverages.
In more and more cases, these wonderful food trucks will have a fully mobile kitchen and are able to easily put together and prepare some great dishes right there on the spot at its location. These vehicles have come to be known as a breakfast, lunch, or break truck, with a number of them who are constantly on the move, travelling around to various locations during the course of the day, in order to get a much wider customer base.
These days they are more popular than ever!
It’s possible to find and eat from a superb food truck in Dubai, which happens to park up in certain locations each and every day. They also nowadays have gone about letting their customers know exactly when and where they will be by way of the ever increasing versatility of the Internet.
You can find a wide range of food trucks in Dubai, selling all kinds of tasty dishes which always puts a smile on every hungry persons face. In addition, the amazing selection of eating possibilities available today can vary from those of packaged or prepared foods like ice cream or sandwiches, to delicious freshly prepared delicatessen foods such as chilli crab fries and an accompanying lobster burger.
- The food trucks themselves are usually made up of different types of vehicles, as in pickup trucks or vans.
- The different types of equipment being put to good use happens to vary and will all depend on what sort of food is being offered and sold.
- The typical types of must have equipment you will notice would be that of a refrigerator, a grill, oven and sinks.
- Every single vehicle must by law pass a strict health and safety inspection for it go amongst the public and legally operate.
The humble food truck business is definitely booming
The modest food truck industry is without a doubt certainly increasing in terms of business growth. This may in nearly all cases, be because of the obvious lower operational costs when being compared to any type of restaurant, or due to the general popularity of great quality street food.
- A number of different kinds of food trucks will try to sell new foods and drinks in an effort to corner niche parts of the market.
- Whilst some others will stay focussed on dishing up some renowned regional specialities. (Which will always sell)
- Nearly all food trucks, these days are equipped with a full kitchen and can freshly prepare any orders from their menus, for each and every one of their customers on a daily basis.
- Some of these trucks which prepare their very own culinary delights, do indeed have their very own fan base and have become famous.
- You can easily check out some of the more renowned ones in Dubai, by doing a simple online search.
- And what’s more, there may even be one which is visited daily by countless scores of eager and hungry diners, not that far from where you live or go to work!
There are different ways for the food truck industry to go about and make some trade. You will find that they have a particular route which they drive around on and go on to visit specific places like parks, beaches, tourist spots or business zones at a certain time of the day. This is undertaken so that they can reach out to all of their customers and then make for themselves a loyal following.
The time of day is always an important factor
Operators of food trucks must make sure to time their visits perfectly for when work breaks happen in a specific area. This will naturally help to maximise their profits and when people know that they will be there on time, they are less likely to take a chance of going somewhere else.
Staying online, on time, delivering great food and doing great business!
If you haven’t looked online for information regarding food truck fare, then when you do, you will see that more and more food truck operators are now making good use of the Internet to advertise what they have to offer and attract an even greater amount of business.
- The food truck operators will take their time to navigate through a certain part of the city (or town) daily and then move around to visit various areas. They will then pull over and stop for maybe an hour or two and if they find themselves busy, they might even decide to stay all day!
Nearly all of them are posting their daily locations on their websites, so that all customers can easily find them.
Make a note of your favourite food trucks websites (or try finding it with a search engine, and see where they will be when you fancy a bite)