Nothing is better food than ferment salsa. Salsa is a varied food. You can eat it with tortilla chips, use in several Mexican dishes such as tacos, enchiladas, burritos, dollop it on chili, use it as a side with a grilled meat, and a favorite to serve with scrambled eggs for breakfast.
Fermented vegetables are helpful to health. Some called them earth salsa. Full of great enzymes as well as probiotic bacteria that are healthy andaid in restoring a balance that is proper in our gut. When the gut is balanced it is then easier to eradicate toxins as well as aid in getting the nutrients out of the food we eat. A spoonful of fermented foods during each meal is all that is needed.
The best thing about veggies that are fermented is when they eaten with a protein or starch, it makesthem easier for the body to digest these foods. So, fill up on chips and burritos high with this salsa and enjoy. Go to Instagram for further information https://www.instagram.com/asorbassalsa/?hl=en
Yields 8-9 Cups
- 3 lbs tomatoes, chopped;
- 2 orange bell peppers, chopped;
- 1 large chopped onion;
- 1 cup cilantro;
- Juice of 2 limes;
- 1 ½ tablespoons salt
- First put your peppers, tomatoes, cilantro and onions in a large bowl – chopped to put it through a food processor or blender in batches;
- Pour juice from the limes and salt over vegetable and mix well. Place salsa in jars of glass with a tight lid. They will fill up to 9 cups;
- Leave these jars in a dark placein kitchen like the inside of your cupboard. Leave them there for 2 days. You will see it start to bubble, but don’t worry, this is part of the process;
- After 2 days, open your salsa to burping it (release the gas), then place it in the refrigerator and it will be good for months.
The major goal of this company is to make and sell for profit gourmet specialty food condiments in international, national as well as Federal Governments markets. Each Asorbas is well-known for its particular health characteristics and fresh and unique flavours of blended vegetables, fruits and spices. Additionally, Asorbas products are textured richly and tolerate individual flavours of each ingredient packaged in both 12 oz and 32 oz jars.